The Marketing Organization looks to fill an entry level Account Executive position, perfect for outgoing and competitive individuals who seek rapid growth within the marketing, sales, and leadership fields. Responsibilities for an Account Executive include face to face consultations between client and small-medium size business owners in the local Charlotte area, so PEOPLE SKILLS ARE A MUST!
- Identify business opportunities via new prospects and established client relations.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support and guidance.
- Follow through with customers and ensure satisfaction.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through participating in year-round training.
- Contribute to team goals and growth.
- Establish and maintain quality service by client and office standards
What are the benefits?:
- No Nights/No Weekends/No Holidays
- Incredibly competitive compensation
- Company sponsored travel
- Weekly team activities around Charlotte
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 Year Degree or relevant experience
- Superb Communication Skills
- Sense of Humor
- Sales Planning
- Self-Management (we hate micromanaging)
- Motivation to grow